- Aspire Breeze 2 Kit Pakistan
- The ever popular AIO (All In One) device from Aspire, the Breeze, has been redesigned with an improved filling method. Introducing the Breeze 2 now with new features and a new pod style system. The same compact and ergonomic design but a more convenient pod system that holds 2ml of e-juice, or a slightly larger 3ml version. It still has an ergonomic design and still comfortable to hold. We also retained the great U-tech coil technology ensuring you a flavorful vape.
- The new Breeze 2 comes in four great satin finishes, black, red, grey, blue, Rainbow, Gold, Camo to suit all tastes.
Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Vape Kit Review and Tutorial
Aspire Breeze 2 Dimensions
Aspire Breeze 2 Airflow System
- Adjusting the airflow is simple, just pull off the mouthpiece and turn the knurled airflow adjustment ring to your liking
Aspire Breeze 2 Exploded View
Easy switch flavor option for the Aspire Breeze 2
- Aspire has now made available spare/replacement pods for the Aspire Breeze 2. What could be more convenient than having a spare pod around to quickly and easily switch flavors at any time? Just squeeze the side buttons, out pops one pod, then push in a different pod. Each replacement/spare pod comes with a pre-installed 0.6 ohm coil and its own top cap, so no leaks in your pocket or purse. Switch flavors with ease with a spare Breeze 2 pod.
- Coil installation is easy too, just pull and remove the drip tip, unscrew and pull out the airflow component. Then detach the coil from the airflow control ring and replace it with a new one. Screw the airflow component back to the pod system and replace the drip tip section.
Note: when inserting a new coil and filling the pod, always let the device stand for 3 minutes to allow the coil to become saturated. This will help avoid dry hits and damage to the coil.
TPD Version Coil Installation
- Just pull and remove the drip tip, push down the airflow control ring and unscrew to disengage the airflow component, detach the coil from the airflow control ring and replace it with a new one. Relocate the airflow component with attached coil back to the pod and replace the drip tip.
Note: When relocating the airflow component, please also screw and push down at the same time.
- The Breeze 2 comes with a 1.0 ohm U-tech coil (specifically designed for nicotine salt type eliquids) and a spare 0.6 ohm U-tech coil.
Aspire Breeze 2 Filling
- Squeeze the pod release buttons on each side of the device to release and remove the pod system. Invert the pod and lift the silicon seal, place the filling bottle/dropper into the pod filling hole squeeze the filling bottle/dropper bulb to add your preferred e-liquid into the pod system. Replace the silicone seal firmly and re-insert the pod into the power unit.
- Squeeze the pod release buttons on each side of the device to release and remove the pod system. Invert the pod and just push down the tip of your filling bottle into the spring loaded 3.0mm diameter filling port. Squeeze the filling bottle to add your preferred e-liquid into the pod system through the hole. release the pressure on your filling bottle prior to releasing the pressure on the filling port. Re-inset the pod into the power unit.
Aspire Breeze 2 Charging
- Charge via the Micro USB port. Maximum charge current can reach up to 800mA. When the USB cable is attached the Breeze 2 indicator light will flash blue and orange three times.
- Standard Version
1* Breeze 2 device / 2* Coils (1*1.0Ω/1*0.6Ω) / 4* Extra O rings / 1* Silicone seal / 1* Micro USB Cable / 1* Warranty Card / 1* User Manual