SMOK TFV8 Baby V2-A1 Replacement Coils Pakistan for the SMOK Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank! A vertical mesh coil that delivers maximum airflow for a vaping experience that will bring you thicker, more lucious clouds! The Kanthal mesh material in the SMOK TFV8 Baby V2-A1 Replacement Coils Pakistan is oversized to give you the most surface area for the best flavor you could hope for. Ramp up and vape anywhere between the 90-130w rating, although the recommended wattage is between 110-130w for the best performance you can find. Find three total replacement coils, each with Antibacterial Medical Grade Cotton for maximum saturation and cloud production. Sub-ohm vaping is the name of the game with 0.17ohms in each Baby V2 Replacement coil! Your clouds are waiting!
Features/Specifications of SMOK TFV8 Baby V2-A1 Replacement Coils Pakistan :
- Single Oversized Kanthal Mesh Coil
- Antibacterial Medical Grade Cotton
- Four Wicking Holes
- Stainless Steel Casing
- 0.17ohm Resistance
- Best Between (110-130w)
Rockstar Vapor is a distributor of SMOK TFV8 Baby V2-A1 Replacement Coils Pakistan including other vaping products by Smok. All vape juice, vape mods, disposable vape devices, pod systems and accessories ship directly from the manufacturer or from a distributor who purchased from the manufacturer. We offer the largest online selection of e-juice/e-liquid, vape juice, vaping hardware and other vaping supplies.
General Device & Battery Warnings
1. WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper
use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus
may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
2. Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not
charge it in your vehicle.
3. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
Injury or death can occur.
4. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
5. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
6. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors
and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
7. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
8. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
9. Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
10. If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot.
Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a
circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for
at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
11. Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
12. Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
13. Do not throw batteries into fire.
14. Do not connect improperly.
15. Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
16. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
17. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse,
or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
18. Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
19. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery,
immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
20. Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
21. Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
22. Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
23. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or